Saturday, December 27, 2008

Its not a boy...its a girl! My new niece!



Here are some pictures of my new niece, Olivia Noel! She was born on Christmas day, after 32 hours of labor, doctors decided to do a C-section. After many many months of thinking it was a boy, they got a surprise when doctors told them that it was a girl!! We all were so shocked but also very very excited and overwhelmed with love for this little girl! God is amazing and has a sense of humor! Both mom and baby are doing very well and maybe going home really soon! Skylar and I get to go visit on the 31st for 5 days. I can't wait to meet my niece! There will be many more pictures to come!

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Hey guys, I didnt know that you had a blog. It was great hanging out with you a few months back. our blog is rrrrfamily.blogspot.com. talk to you later