Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hello family and friends! Its been a long time since we updates our blog...sorry! Where to being?? Ellie's adoption was finalized in April!! We were so excited and had a fun celebration, my mom and Skylar's family came out for the finalization! Ellie has her 1 year birthday in October, I can't believe how fast she is growing up! We have Skylar's little sister's wedding in October, where Ellis is her flower girl:-) Who knows she could be walking by then, she is such a fast learner!
Skylar is still working as a engineer and coaching football...his passion! He'd rather do that full time! I am working 2 days a week and home the rest with my baby! We've taken a few trips this summer, one to Boston to see Skylar's older sister and one to Oregon to see my family (sorry to those friends we didn't get to see) Ellie had a blast seeing our family and playing with her cousin Olivia!
Ever day is a joy and blessing with her!!

1 comment:

amy said...

Oh my goodness, she is the most beautiful child!!

I just commented on one of your 2008 posts, clicked your title, and you have a child! I look forward to your future posts and encouragements from the bible :)

-amy