Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

This was our first Halloween party in a long time...I wasn't too excited about dressing up at first but we ended up having a good time. A couple from our small group at church hosted the party. Jamie went as Tinker Bell (I am pretty sure she ordered her costume in September, very excited) and I had the option of going as Peter Pan or a Pirate. As you can see, I wanted no part of those green tights.


This is Jamie and her friend Elisa, she is Rosie the Riveter.

This is our friend Wes, he is Elisa's husband. If you can't guess, he went as Dwight Schrute from the office. The best part was his photo ID badge that he made on the computer (hanging around his neck).

Justin and Sara are JD and Elliot from Scrubs.
And then the most popular costumes of the night were John McCain and Sara Palin. The couple on the right hosted the party and the other couple (the guy is Sara and the girl is John just in case you can't tell...) were their friends that we hadn't met yet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great costumes Skylar and Jamie - just for the record I'll have to find those old Halloween photos that show you wearing green tights!!

Rebekah Birt said...

some of the best costumes I've ever seen! Palin(male)and Dwight cracked me up. =)