Saturday, May 3, 2008

Game Night!

The youth pastor at our church was out of town last weekend so Jamie and I got to run a game night for youth group at the church. It was a lot of fun, but I was dead tired after about an hour and a half of games (I didn't even play any!!) Here are some of the games we played.

This game is called Kajabee-can-can (don't ask me why). The point is to pull the other people into the trash can in the middle of the circle. If you hit the can you're out or if you let go of the rope you are out too. Fun game (I've played it before), but we didn't have the best ropes. After the first round everybody had rope burns! And as you can see, the guy to that is nearly out of the picture pulled really hard, everybody let go of their ropes, and then he flew into a table. Good times, cause no one got seriously injured:)


The point of this game was to see which team could do the best design using gold fish, peanut butter, and a face.
I gave the prize to Rose, that team went with the classic bearded lady / unibrow look. I think the other team just tried to cover Drew's face completely.




The winner!

Pictionary, always a classic!


Chubby Bunny...
How many marshmallows can you stuff in your mouth and still say "Chubby Bunny"?
I think the winner only had 8, I was a little disappointed in the effort...






We finished off the night with a couple of rounds of "spoons"

No comments: