Sunday, April 6, 2008

Nothin new!

Its Sunday morning and I am all ready for church. Skylar is playing a game on the play station and Hooch and Winston are still sleeping! I thought I would update the blog since we haven't for awhile now, but honestly there is nothing to update everyone on! We are still waiting for our house in Portland to sell, praying that the Lord will open some doors so that we can get a house here. The finances have been a real stresser so please pray for us in that area! I am starting to enjoy my job a little bit more, it just takes time I guess. Skylar is still working hard and sometimes some long days at the office.
I am coaching volleyball at a middle school here and our season is almost over, we have 2 more games then a tornament which should be fun. Skylar and I are also playing volleyball with our church married group. We haven't won a game yet but it is still fun to play! I was also talked into playing on a womens soccer team with one of Skylar's friends mom. She is the women I coach with. So today is my first game and I am so nervous because I have never played soccer before in my life:-) I was told that it is a lot of fun and not competetive at all, so that is a relief!
Well thats about all that is going on in our lives here in Colorado! For those who don't know yet I am coming to visit in May, the 7th-17th! I am super excited and can't wait to see everyone!
God Bless!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Waiting on the Lord can be frustrating at times! Always makes me wonder what He has for me this time - what lesson am I to learn? Typically I don't get it at the time but years down the road I can look back and say - oh yeah - now I understand!
We are praying, along with you, that He will bring someone along to buy your home and get you into just the perfect one in Colorado.

Unknown said...

it's a funny thing, patience. I swear I have to learn this lesson over and over again... every time it seems like when you finally give up and don't care any more- that's when God steps in and comes through! The only thing that makes it easier is looking back at His blessings in your past and knowing He never changes. We're praying for you guys!! Hang in there!