Saturday, March 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Wife!!

It was Jamie's 25th Birthday this past Tuesday and she was pretty bummed that she couldn't celebrate with her friends and family. So Friday night I organized a group to go out to eat at a local Mexican Restaurant. I invited some family friends that I knew growing up and also sent a general invite out to everybody from our new small group at church. I was so surprised at how many people made it. I think we had 20 people total, it was great. Even though Jamie couldn't celebrate with everyone back in Oregon, I think she had fun and was glad to see a bunch of people we just met come out and celebrate with us.



Justin and Sara, he is the new Youth Pastor at church. They moved here about a week after we did from Oklahoma City and they live right across the street from us in a different apartment complex. They are a lot of fun. And then there is Travis in the front looking a little intimidated by the size of his Margarita!

One end of the table.

Ryan and Jess

Ryan and Heather, they host and lead the small group.

Carla and Paula, Bud was home sick on the couch

Ron and Paula...I don't think Ron likes taking pictures!

The birthday girl!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jamie!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! :( I'm so sorry. happy, happy, happy, happy 25th. What a horrible friend I am!! :( :( I'm glad you got to go out with a whole slew of people, though! Good job, Skylar!